So, in the spirit of the giving of gratitudes...
- A lovely Thanksgiving with my family in South Florida... Grandma's cornbread dressing, pumpkin cream cheese pie... oh yes.
- My cupcakes turned out okay. Frosting was successful. I want to make more stuff with my awesome new candy thermometer.
- A beautiful post-turkey walk on a peaceful beach. (see photo :)) Funny how you can walk forever and hardly notice the passing of time or get tired. Heavenly.
- Sleeping really late on Black Friday. (Totally counter-cultural, right?)
- Fun time last night with friends at a Needtobreathe show. Second row, favorite venue. I was feeling kind of sad and tired yesterday, but the music chased my blues away. They were amazing as always. Oh, and they played some new songs too.
- Doing it all again on Thursday. Switchfoot at House of Blues! Maybe 4 and 5 should be filed under live music in general.
- The creative adventure Sherri and I are about to embark on with The Sketchbook Project. Already developing ideas for our little art piece. I haven't done much art to speak of in a really long time, so this is especially exciting to me.
- Continuously awesome weather.
- First Sunday of Advent... The mystery and the joy surrounding the Christmas season
- My friends that accomplished (or are in the process of accomplishing) NaNoWriMo... and the fact that I do not feel guilty at all for dropping out.
End of ramble. Share your gratitudes as well, if you feel inclined. :)