If you're interested in me writing for you, don't hesitate to e-mail me!
Founded in 1996, Jesus Freak Hideout is a leader in the Christian music world for news, album reviews, and artist interviews. Here's a selection of my contributions...
- Needtobreathe - The Outsiders
- Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane
- Eisley - The Valley
- Jason Gray - Song Cycles: From Work Tapes to Remixes
- Derek Webb - Feedback
- Jason Gray - A Way to See in the Dark
- Audrey Assad - Heart
- Andrew Peterson - Light for the Lost Boy
- Learning to Trust: An Interview with Jason Gray
- As Long as it Takes: An Interview with Meredith Andrews
- Building Something Special: An Interview with Audrey Assad
- Remembering Eden: An Interview with Brandon Heath
- Following God's Lead: An Interview with Lindsay McCaul
- I Choose Jesus: An Interview with Moriah Peters
- An Interview with Andrew Peterson
Guest Blogs & Miscellany
Guest pieces written for other bloggers and websites.
- The Rabbit Room / Winter White - A visual poem collaboration with comic artist Jonny Jimison!
- Every Day Poems / Suadade - One of my poems published in the EDay Poems newsletter!
- Good Women Project / When You've Only Dated One Guy 10 Years Ago... - The proverbial "One" is someone who will help me be holier and more human than I am on my own. Not a white knight to rescue me, but a broken, lonely wanderer to come alongside and teach my pride to die.
- Greener Trees / An Unfinished Work - For a reading group study of Dorothy Sayers' The Mind of the Maker
- Centricity Nation / A Place at the Table - A week later, I’m sitting at my kitchen table in Florida, not quite sure how tell a story of four days in Nashville that left me quite different and wholly the same. So, like all good stories, I’ll begin from the beginning… like what the heck is a Hutchmoot?
- The Backseat Writer / Friday Faves - Guest post for BSW
- The Coffee-Stained Writer / Being a Writer - If, years ago, you’d asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have told you without hesitation that I wanted to be a writer.